Texas State Technical College's Fan Box

Saturday, October 3, 2009

You'll Flip for a MinoHD or UltraHD Camera



If you are using social media, whether it's YouTube, video blogging or otherwise, I highly recommend investing in either a Flip MinoHD or an Flip UltraHD camera. I recommend the HD because, well, it's high def! Your vids will be shot in letterbox style, with amazing quality and afterall, you can always downsize a video, but you can't upsize. If you're on more of a budget but want to make a statement, I would go with the Flip MinoHD because then, for under $212 you can customize the cover. See one cafepress site with custom designs.

I didn't realize you could customize the Flip MinoHD until after I'd already bought into an UltraHD. I'm glad I have the 8GB and 120 minutes of recording time, although I'd much rather have BOTH the UltraHD and the ability to customize my camera.

Regardless of which way you go, if you're searching for a video solution, check out the Flip.

I shoot videos of the kids and can really terrorize them with this small portable camera on my possession at all times. And, I can use it at work as well. A simple plug into my usb while I'm working and the video uploads for a quick editing. The Flip software makes uploading to YouTube or Facebook quick and easy. Try it out and let me know your results!

Let me know what you think about the Flip.

No comments:

Post a Comment